Friday, April 12, 2013

Bucket List

 
Tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM, I have to report to a testing center to take a professional exam that will qualify me to do professional type stuff.  I should be practicing good test taking procedures like studying, going to bed early, and eating a good breakfast, but it is likely that won't happen.  What will actually happen is I will roll out of bed late, pull on a pair of running shorts and my favorite Adidas jacket with the thumb holes, and eat an energy bar on my way to the testing center.  Since I know myself so well and am okay with the reality of what will go down in the morning, I am surfing the web and looking at other people's bucket lists on Pinterest.  Which got me to thinking: I have never actually committed to making a "bucket list." To be honest, I don't even like the term, but it is better than "to do" list and flows better than "make it happen" list.  Instead of creating one long list that will take half your life to read, I am creating a running one as inspiration hits. I love to travel and take pictures, so a large portion of my bucket list will likely involve travel of some kind (but who's doesn't?).

1. Climb the Tower of Pisa. 
The tower leans about 3.99 degrees, is absolutely beautiful, and you get to climb it!  Look at it all leany and stuff.

2. Go to a drive in movie.
I have never had the opportunity to go to a drive in movie.  Unfortunately, this style of theater is not common anymore.  I know there is one near me; I sometimes drive by it when I go hiking.  So I really need to make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment