3. Go to a murder mystery dinner.
Kind of cheesy? Yes. Fun? I hope so. All I know about murder mystery dinners: I want to go to one, I want to dress up, and I love the movie Clue. After some fancy googling, I learned there are options. You can be creative and plan one, you can be less creative and get a kit, or you can let others be creative for you and go to a show.
4. Learn to whitewater kayak.
I am already an active flatwater kayak type person: love love love being on the water. Whitewater kayaking has always been something I have wanted to learn, but I let my weight keep me from taking the first step (or roll class so I don't get dead). Now that I am doing something about my weight, I am making a goal to make this happen.
5. Go kayaking in a bio-bay.
Okay, bio-bay is short for bio-luminescent bay, which means that it is a body of water that contains millions of micro-organisms (called dinoflagellates) that briefly glow when agitated. So while kayaking at night everywhere your boat or paddle disturbed the water would glow. Spectacular! I tried to find some good pictures, but so many had been edited to make the glow brighter, and that is cheating! Anyway: three bio-bays can be found in Puerto Rico.
No comments:
Post a Comment